Things to remember
- You have the right to be kept safe from harm.
- It’s never your fault.
- There are people who will listen to you and help you.
- If you don’t want to talk to someone you know, you can speak to someone who can help by calling one of the numbers below. They will listen to you and help keep you safe too.
Useful numbers and websites to help you Stay Safe
|NSPCC||0808 800 5000||www.nspcc.org.uk|
|Just One Number||0300 300 0123||www.justonenorfolk.nhs.uk|
- Mrs Hall – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Wright – email@example.com
- Mr Beake – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Malcolm – email@example.com
“Our love should not be only words and talk.
No, our love must be real.
We must show our love by the things we do.”
1 John 3:18